Susquehanna Canoe Club

The Susquehanna Canoe Club was organized in 1905 and located at the Maynard Street Bridge. In 1928, according to the Mummers’ Parade Program, membership included 125 females and 275 males. Facilities included room for 100 canoes and offered one of the best swimming spots in this section of the state. The article also noted that motorboating… Continue reading Susquehanna Canoe Club